Discuss the evidence for the effectiveness of scapular control exercises in the rehabilitation of shoulder subacromial impingement
this assignment is for a master degree student.
the review should divided into three parts:
the first part: Introduction: i want it to be written about in 500 words. 250 words for subacromial impingement. the rest ( 250 words ) to be written about scapula, normal and abnormal scapular movements.
the second part is the discussion. i want it be written in 3 sections. the overall words for this section is 1200 words
the first section is about the effect of scapular exercises on pain and function.
the second section: about the effect of scapular exercises on the scapular muscles activation, muscle activation onset timing and muscle strength.
the third section : about the effect of scapular exercises on the scapular movements and shoulder (glenohumeral) range of motion.
the final part is the conclusion. i want it to be written in 300 words
the findings of these references must be used in the discussion part:
1. Worsley P, Warner M, Mottram S, Gadola S, Veeger H, Hermens H et al. Motor control retraining exercises for shoulder impingement: effects on function, muscle activation, and biomechanics in young adults. Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2013;22(4):e11-e19.
2. McClure PW, Bialker J, Neff N, Williams G, Karduna A. Shoulder Function and 3-dimensional Kinematics in People With Shoulder Impingement Syndrome Before and After a 6-Week Exercise Program. Phys Ther. 2004 Sep;84(9):832-48.
3. Struyf F, Nijs J, Mollekens S, Jeurissen I, Truijen S, Mottram S et al. Scapular-focused treatment in patients with shoulder impingement syndrome: a randomized clinical trial. Clin Rheumatol. 2012;32(1):73-85.
4. Bernhardsson S, Klintberg I, Wendt G. Evaluation of an exercise concept focusing on eccentric strength training of the rotator cuff for patients with subacromial impingement syndrome. Clinical Rehabilitation. 2010;25(1):69-78.
5. De Mey K, Danneels L, Cagnie B, Cools A. Scapular Muscle Rehabilitation Exercises in Overhead Athletes With Impingement Symptoms: Effect of a 6-Week Training Program on Muscle Recruitment and Functional Outcome. The American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2012;40(8):1906-1915.
6. Roy J, Moffet H, Hébert L, Lirette R. Effect of motor control and strengthening exercises on shoulder function in persons with impingement syndrome: A single-subject study design. Manual Therapy. 2009;14(2):180-188.
7. Savoie A, Mercier C, Desmeules F, Frémont P, Roy J. Effects of a movement training oriented rehabilitation program on symptoms, functional limitations and acromiohumeral distance in individuals with subacromial pain syndrome. Manual Therapy. 2015;.
8. Başkurt Z, Başkurt F, Gelecek N, Özkan MH. The effectiveness of scapular stabilization exercise in the patients with subacromial impingement syndrome. J Back Musculoskelet Rehabil. 2011;24(3):173-9.
20 references must be included in my assignment. I have provided 8 references only. the rest of the references i want the writer to find them. all of them should be from journals.